Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions which apply to your subscription/s to Health Sense Media publications (both free and paid, online and hard copy), conference and seminars, the purchase of conference and seminar materials, products, and your use of the websites provided by Health Sense Media (together, the “Services”).
By using or purchasing our Services you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and they shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Health Sense Media (the “Agreement”).
If we change our terms and conditions, we will notify you of those changes here.
The contents of solairenutraceuticals.com, including text, graphics, images, information obtained from our licensors, and all other content, should not be construed as personal medical advice or instruction and is offered on an informational basis only. No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this site. Readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being, including but not limited to the following:
- Making any adjustment to any medication or treatment you are currently using.
- Stopping any medication or treatment you are currently using.
- Starting any new medication or treatment.
The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, based on the best judgment available to the authors, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.
No content is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The publisher is not responsible for errors or omissions.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or your local health emergency service immediately. If you choose to utilize any information provided by solairenutraceuticals.com, or Health Sense Media, LLC, you do so solely at your own risk.
Orders are processed within 24 hours.
Visit www.healthsensemedia.com/billing to see examples of how charges will appear on your credit card.
1 bottle orders will be automatically shipped every month. 3 bottle orders will be automatically shipped every 3 months. 6 bottle orders will be automatically shipped every 6 months. Your credit card will be charged the same amount you originally paid when the order ships.
Confirmation of your order
If you order one of our own Services, within two working days of your order you will be sent an email which confirms receipt of your order. It will not contain the payment details provided by you.
In the event the payment method you provided fails, a customer services representative will contact you email, to check the details you have supplied, and re-try the authorization process. Again, if we contact you by email or letter, our correspondence will not contain any payment details.
How to Cancel Recurring Charges
To cancel the automatic delivery of your Gold Leaf Nutritionals products, Solaire Nutraceuticals products, or your Turapϋr Filters, please visit https://solairenutraceuticals.com/supplement-autoshipments you may email customer service at email@example.com or call 1-855-303-2430 Mon-Fri between 8 AM and 11 PM EST, and Saturday between 8 AM and 8 PM EST.
Refunds are processed within 14 days of receipt of your request to cancel your subscription.
Refund and Credit Policy
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply send your unused supply back. We'll issue you a FULL REFUND for your bottles purchased, no questions asked. Your guarantee NEVER expires. You can request a refund any time in the future.
Refunds are processed within 14 days of receipt of your request to cancel.
Welcome kits for Solaire Nutraceuticals products are delivered within 5-10 business days. Orders are shipped via a variety of carriers.
We do not offer expedited shipping at this time.
We do not ship internationally.
Copyright and trademarks
Copyright in all information, text and images featured in the Services, is owned by or licensed to Health Sense Media (“Our Content”).
Health Sense Media, LLC authorizes you to make single copies of the material found on solairenutraceuticals.com for personal use only. You must attach the following copyright to everything you copy:
©, Health Sense Media, LLC. All rights reserved.
Any violation of the Terms and Conditions immediately terminates your right to use the content contained in healthsensemedia.com and you are required to destroy all copies you have made of that content.
All property rights remain with Health Sense Media. Other than as provided in these terms and conditions, you may not reproduce (in whole or in part), transmit (by electronic means or otherwise), modify, or use for any public or commercial purpose any of Our Content without our prior written permission.
Breach of these terms and conditions
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Services. We may investigate any reported violation of these terms and conditions and take any action that we deem appropriate. This may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access to and use of the Services.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, United States of America, without regard to choice or conflicts of law principles. Further, you agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of the United States District of Maryland to resolve any dispute, claim or controversy that relates or arises in connection with the Agreements.
We know that your personal information is important to you and we are committed to ensuring it is kept secure and used carefully. Below you will find a short summary of how and why we collect your data, who we share it with, and what we’re doing to make sure your data is safe and secure. You will also find information about your privacy rights.
If you want to navigate directly to a particular section of this policy please click on the relevant link below.
What does Health Sense Media do?
Health Sense Media is a privately owned publishing company based in Baltimore, Maryland, USA. We publish newsletters which provide insight and advice on investing. You can learn more about Health Sense Media in the “About Us” section of our Website.
What personal information does Health Sense Media collect and why?
We collect information in order to allow us to provide the publications you have subscribed to, and to personalize and improve your experience of our services, Website, and communications with you. All such information is held on secure servers.
We only use personal data you have given us or that we have collected from you when you visit our Website and order forms. We sometimes share your personal information with third parties to provide your subscriptions to you or to personalize and improve your experience with us. We never sell your personal information to others for their mailing or marketing purposes.
The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into two categories:
- Information that you provide
We may ask you to provide personal information in order to provide our services to you. This includes asking you to provide your contact details to deliver subscriptions to you or to register an account with us so you can access the subscriber-only areas of our Website. It also includes asking you to provide payment information so you can pay for subscriptions or use a one-click order process.
The personal information you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are being asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point you are asked to provide it.
- Information that we collect automatically
When you visit our Website and order forms, we may collect certain information automatically from your device.
The data we collect may include information like your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Website or order form, including the pages accessed and links clicked.
We collect this information so we can better understand the visitors who come to our Website [and look at our order forms] and what content may be of interest to them. Using the information allows us to improve the quality and relevance of our Website and services.
Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar technology.
Who does Health Sense Media share my personal information with?
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- to reputable third party service providers who provide additional data processing services, for example, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and assisting with the processing of credit card and direct debit payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. In addition, they must process the personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws;
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, or similar other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, or (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights; and
- to any other person with your consent.
Legal basis for processing personal information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the information concerned and the context in which we collect it.
We will normally collect personal information from you where:
- we need the personal information to perform a contract with you (for example, your email address when you subscribe to a free or paid service);
- the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights;
- we have your consent to do so (for example, to receive marketing emails from us about another publisher’s publications or services which we think might be of interest to you); or
- We need the personal information to comply with our legal obligations (for example, our tax and audit requirements and other regulatory obligations)
We fund our free daily editorial emails, Natural Health Today and Living Well Daily, by advertising our services and those of other group companies (occasionally we may carry advertising for a third party service). There are two small ads in each editorial email, and we send separate promotional emails. By subscribing to the free emails, you are consenting to receive these promotions (we cannot send a free email alone without the promotional emails). There is an unsubscribe link in each of these emails and you can unsubscribe at any time.
If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests, this will normally be to operate and improve our services, Website, and communications. It would also include responding to your questions, undertaking marketing, or detecting or preventing illegal activities. We may have other legitimate interests and, if appropriate, we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
How does Health Sense Media keep my personal information secure?
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. Where we share data with third parties, we ensure that your data will be kept secure and will not be provided or sold to another party.
International data transfers
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Your data protection rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- If we have collected and process your phone number for SMS text with your consent, you agree that Health Sense Media, along with its agents and partners, may call and text you at the number you entered, which you certify is your own number, including possibly using automated technology, for promotional and other purposes. You are not required to consent in order to purchase. All calls may be recorded/monitored and you may opt out any time. Signing up is optional. To opt out, simply reply “stop” at any time.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us by clicking here.