Usestemporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
WarningsFor External Use Only.
Do Not Use
- for arthritis-like conditions in children under 2.
- on wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skin.
When Using This Product
- use only as directed.
- do not bandage tightly.
- avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
Stop And Ask Doctor If
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and come back in a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: consult a physician